Details About the HOA in Stones Manor Clarksville TN
A professionally managed HOA tends to the business of keeping the neighborhood common areas, pool and clubhouse in good order and running smoothly. This tends to keep home values strong and attracts more buyers.
Homeowners Associations should work with the homeowners and not against them. Stones Manor's works hard and is managed by Ghertner & Company, a well known property management company in Middle TN. The property manager lives in Clarksville and makes frequent visits each month to the neighborhood.
Any neighbor that wants to make additions or do landscape or outdoor living projects must meet the HOA guidelines. This is to keep standards at a high level in the neighborhood.
At a glance this is what the HOA does through the management:
- Coordinates the lawn mowing provided through the HOA fees for all homeowners and for the common areas.
- Keeps the saltwater pool in good working order.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the clubhouse and handles the scheduling of use.
- Handles the contract for trash pick up throughout the neighborhood.
- Collects the monies needed to handle the business of the HOA and has annual meetings.
- Architectural review applications are presented to the Board of Directors for approval. See more about architectural standards at Stones Manor here.
The difference is noticed the moment you enter Stones Manor. There is an easy lifestyle in Stones Manor where you will see children playing and people walking, kids riding bikes and dogs being walked.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell