People Like Hickory Wild New Homes
Hickory Wild is a gorgeous, planned neighborhood in the St. Bethlehem/Kirkwood area of northeast Montgomery County. It is comprised of single family detached homes just outside of the city limits of Clarksville, TN. Lower property taxes are a result of living outside the city limits.
- Many of the homes are built in the Craftsman Style which remains a popular exterior style that buyers specifically ask for.
- Home buyers notice how warm and friendly the community is the moment they enter the neighborhood. It has sidewalks, playgrounds and picnic areas and you will see children playing and riding bikes.. Neighbors are friendly. What a perfect place to walk dogs, walk and jog.
- When you turn off Dunlop Ln. into the community, the pretty front entrance will greet you. It has a promenade style entryway with several bell towers. They do ring throughout the day. Hickory Wild has a unique look like no other neighborhood in Clarksville.
- Home buyers like the underground utilities, natural gas and city sewers. Attractive streetlamps and matching mailboxes give it an orderly and clean look.
- There are new homes being built and they are selling fast. Future sections of the neighborhood are planned with a thousand of homes the goal in the finished development. The features in the new homes are lots of tile and hardwood, stainless appliances, covered porches, double garages and homes with lots of bedrooms. The country surroundings and quiet are pleasing buyers.. See information about new Hickory Wild homes here.
- The Hickory Wild Community Clubhouse has space to have parties and a workout room. Neighbors meet here and get to know one another. The HOA allows reserving the clubhouse for private parties. Check out the restrictions for the neighborhood and the current HOA fees here.
- The swimming pool which is open from May to September. It has a covered outside dining area. This is one of the favorite features of Hickory Wild .
- When homes sell quickly in a neighborhood, it is good for your home's future investment. Resale homes sell quickly too and the community continues to maintain its appeal and good look.
- Hickory Wild is close to the Industrial Park, the Interstate and Governors Square Mall. This offers many restaurants, movie theaters, shopping and other entertainment venues within a 10 minute drive.
- Hickory Wild is zoned for Oakland Elementary, Rossview Middle, and Rossview High School. These are all good schools and you can check school scores and additional information on my school reports on my website.
Interest raes are low so now is a good time to buy. Are you interested in seeing the neighborhood, building a home or viewing at some of the homes for sale in Hickory Wild Clarksville TN?
For a Hickory Wild home you should contact The Real Debbie Reynolds of Clarksville, TN at 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell