Buyers Like New Homes in Clarksville TN
In Clarksville TN, new home buyers are coming to live in Montgomery County and buyers are choosing to live in many of the new neighborhoods. From townhome styles, zero lot line homes, half acre and more lots the new homes seem to be chosen frequently by buyers. The reasons make sense as new homes have lots of appeal.
New home builders have responded by providing plenty of inventory and the new styles are exciting to see. Many of the homes have four bedroom and buyers like this as homes are always a home run and buyers are looking to their future needs when making the decision to buy these larger homes. Here are some reasons that new homes are the pick of Clarksville home buyers.
- Buyers like the smell of a new home. They like knowing they are the first and nobody else's pet has been on the floors and that the dirt that goes in will be theirs.
New homes have the latest trends. Do you watch HGTV? So do the builders and I am seeing ship-lap, big open spaces, floating islands and all kinds of new lighting and faucets.
- New neighborhoods are exciting. Many buyers want to be on the leading edge and don't mind living with new construction all around them. They become the mayors of the neighborhood, the persons in the know.
- New neighborhoods are built near the new schools and shopping centers. Families and even buyers without children tend to focus on good schools thinking about resale even at the buying process.
- Builders give buyers incentives like paying closing costs, appliances or decorating allowances. This allows the buyer to get some help with those front end costs of moving.
- New homes have new home warranties and the some of the major systems have warranties extending many years. Knowing that products and systems are new gives peace of mind to home buyers that they will not have major repairs for many years to come.
Clarksville has many new neighborhoods and new home represent 20-30% of the available homes for sale. See the current inventory of the new homes for sale in Clarksville TN.
Clarksville has continues to have a plentiful new home market. Builders are building and developing all over town. Resale homes appeal to some buyers. If may be wise to check these out too. Search for all homes on the market in Clarksville, TN here.
6 Reasons Buyers Are Choosing New Homes in Clarksville TN
You need an agent that knows new construction and about new homes. Contact Debbie Reynolds, Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent at 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell