Discerning Questions Buyers Should Ask Themselves Before Buying
Most homes are bought on emotions and buyers just know it is the right home for them. But what if there are two or three homes that seem to meet the buyers criteria and it's hard to decide? There are some steps to help make the decision between houses.
Being able to visualize living in a home and imagining day to day living experiences helps make it real and separates the ONE from the rest. Discovering the emotional pleasures the home can give, takes some reflection and soul searching.
Assuming the finances are right, the buyer can find out if the house is right for by asking some simple questions. If the answers don't come easy and with a smile, then it may not be the right home.
1. When you stepped into the home, how did it make your feel?
2. Is there a place in the house that gave you a pleasant surprise and stands out in your mind?
3. When you imagine waking up each morning in the home, do you feel excitement for the day?
4. Will you be proud to have friends and family come see your new home?
5. Looking ahead to next year, do you imagine you will love the home as much or more than you do now?
6. Can you name 3 things about the home that put a smile on your face?
7. Put yourself in the place you are paying for housing expenses, are you happy to be maintaining it or regretful that it is taking more of your money?
Home buying is an emotional decision. The answers to these questions can be different for each person making the buying decision. If you are a couple, compare your notes, responses and what makes you happy. Don't be afraid to move forward with an offer when your feel excitement and joy about making the right One your own.
For a home in Clarksville TN contact The Real Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell