10 Fall Home Maintenance Tips
Fall is in full swing with many areas already having experienced some frost and a few snow flurries. The nights are cool and some days are requiring long sleeves or a light jacket. This weather is a reminder that winter is close, very close and it is time to prepare your homes for freezing temperatures that will be occuring soon. It is also a good time to do regular home maintenance and make certain you are warm and snug during the winter months.
These 10 Fall Maintenance Tips will get you on your way to a safer and warmer fall and winter seasons.
- Check windows and doors for drafts.
- Trim branches close to the house.
- Clean gutters and make sure they are leading water away from your house.
- Check your roof shingles to be sure they are secure and in place.
- Winterize your lawn sprinkler systems.
- Remove garden hoses and store inside.
- Have your heating system serviced to insure it is working efficiency.
- Have wood burning fireplaces inspected and cleaned.
- Reverse your ceiling fans to push heat downward into the room.
- Change batteries to smoke, fire and carbon dioxide detectors.
10 Tips to Prepare Your Home for Winter
Contact Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent, Debbie Reynolds for your next Clarksville TN home. 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell