The Benefits of Buying a Condo or Townhome
Condominium living doesn't appeal to every buyer but it is a great option for those that don't want outside maintenance to contend with. There are many advantages of living in a condo versus a single family detached home. The styles and concepts available in condos and townhomes satisfy the needs and desires of buyers at various places in their lives.
I advise my buyers that it doesn't have to be a forever move but could be the perfect option when life is transitioning. There are condos for sale in various parts of Clarksville TN and the price ranges are affordable to mid-priced.
Here are some of the major advantages of condo or townhome living in the Clarksville/Montgomery County area.
- It gives you a community feel. You get a sense of neighborhood and connection. Many condo complexes offer activities and events for residents to enjoy and to get to know one another.
- There are common elements that enhance the quality of living. Pools, walking trails, gyms, game rooms, clubhouses, playgrounds are just some of the offerings condo complexes in Clarksville might have.
- You own your condo or townhome. Even though you may be sharing walls or community features, you still have benefits of home ownership and the possible tax savings.
- There is an HOA monthly fee to cover certain services and maintenance items. This allows you to plan to budget and also know you will not have a major exterior expense.
- The major exterior expenses are funded a little at a time. The HOA should have reserve funds to handle emergency exterior repairs and they know who to call.
- Exterior grounds, trash pick up, exterior building maintenance and common grounds are all maintained through the fee and through the HOA management.
- You have a say in the HOA. There are annual meetings and a Board of Directors that makes major decisions for the good of the community.
- It feels secure. Having neighbors close by allows home owners more peace of mind when away from home. Some owners feel comfortable to be gone for extended periods feeling their place is more secure and being maintained.
- Prices of condos are generally more affordable than single family homes. Since expenses of common areas are shared, it makes more affordable on everyone concerned.
Why Condo Living is Desirable in Clarksville TN
It can be very smart buying a condo or townhome. They are a choice of first time buyers, couples, single buyers, downsizing buyers, senior buyers and even parents buying for a college student. If you don't care if you have a yard or a big piece of property it could be for you, too. Buying a condo is a good transition from renting an apartment.
If you think condo living may be for you or would like to talk about the options, contact Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent, Debbie Reynolds. 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell