Ask Yourself These Questions
Home buyers are having to make quick decisions in our now fast paced market. Since emotions come into play and also urgency to not let one slip away how is a buyer to know that this is the one and action is required sooner than later?
Can you see yourself living in the home? Can you feel a peace that the home feels like a home? Visualizing day to day living in the home will make it feel real and personal. Home buying takes in all the senses and the right one feels right and good.
If you are looking in your correct price range there are some questions you can ask yourself to double check that this is the home to make an offer on.
1. How did you feel when you stepped foot into the home? Did you get good vibes?
2. Was there a room or place in the home that delighted you and exceeded your expectations?
3. Can you imagine waking up each morning and looking forward to enjoying that first cup of coffee or tea in the home?
4. Do you look forward to sharing your home with friends and family?
5. Can you see yourself in the home 2-3 years from now?
6. What are some things that put a smile on your face about the home?
7. Does it feel right and would you be sad tomorrow if another buyer bought your home and you missed out?
Home buying is emotional but that doesn't means it shouldn't be a smart decision. Think about your answers to the above questions and if they are positive then don't be afraid to move forward with a strong offer. Waiting can cause you to lose the right home and it may take awhile for another like it to come along.
For the right home in Clarksville TN contact The Real Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell