Should I Rent or Should I Buy?
Not everyone should buy a home. Not all qualify nor does it fit into the plans of others. It all depends. Many people moving to Clarksville, TN ask this question and don't know which direction to go in.
Clarksville is a military town with thousands of military personnel and civilian workers that support the Army. The length of their residency can be very unpredictable. Military orders can come very unexpectedly. Prospective home buyers are wary about purchasing a home will be smart. When the future is uncertain it can be scary.
Let's look at several things to consider.
- If you know for sure that you will not be staying long term and don't want the responsibility of turning your home into a rental property in the event you cannot sell and come out clean, then consider renting.are considering buying but not going to be staying long term in the area.
- If you have pets you may be shut out of getting a rental home depending on the types and quantity. This is a good reason to consider buying your own home and to get one that has a fenced yard.
- The market may have a number of rental properties in inventory or in the location you want. Rents can be as high as house payments or even higher.
- For those that have VA Eligibility, you can buy with no money down. Clarksville sellers help pay part of the closing costs for the buyer. This makes buying more affordable than renting. Rental utility deposits can be higher than if you own.
- If you do have to leave the area in a couple of years, there is a good chance the market has appreciated and your home is worth more and maybe even enough to cover selling costs and make some on top of that.
Do you like having your own home? It gives you choices and freedom to decorate, paint, landscape the way you want. It can be very satisfying and make you happy.
If your home doesn't sell, your home can make a good rental. Currently, rental inventory is at 98% occupancy rates. This is a good way to start investing in yourself.
You need a good agent that can help you show you the differences and help you weigh the options. When you want to consider whether buying is for you, contact The Real Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell