A Planned Community of Quality Homes
Hickory Wild is continues to attract buyers moving into Clarksville Montgomery County. Specifically it is located in the St. Bethlehem/Kirkwood part of town, outside the city limits. You will only find single family detached homes in Hickory Wild surrounded by dozens of additional acres ready for future development and expansion of the neighborhood. When you live outside the city limits of Clarksville, you will pay less property taxes.
There are many reasons buyers choose this community. It feels like home and has an abundance of neighborhood amenities that attract families including great schools.
- Most Hickory Wild homes are built are Colonial or Craftsman style. The lots are narrow and these styles work well to establish a well-planned community look.
- There are sidewalks, playgrounds and picnic areas. The pretty front entrance is very attractive and sets the stage to the presence of the neighborhood. It's a great place to walk dogs, for children to ride bikes, to take a brisk walk or to jog.
- You'll like the bell towers that actually ring throughout the day. Hickory Wild has a look like no other neighborhood in the Clarksville area.
- The underground utilities make for a clean and open look. Even though it is in the county, there is city natural gas and sewer services.
- Pretty streetlamps light the way along the winding sidewalks on both sides of the streets.
- The neighborhood continues to grow with new homes being built. New homes are offering lots of space and features. Expect to get lots of tile and hardwood, stainless appliances, covered porches, double garages and homes with 4 or more bedrooms.
Check out information about new Hickory Wild homes here.
- Hickory Wild's Clubhouse is a main attraction of the neighborhood. It is a place to have parties, meet the neighbors or workout in the exercise room.
- See more about the restrictions for the neighborhood and the current HOA fees here. The neighborhood is professionally managed. If you live in Hickory Wild you have your lawn mowed by contract through the HOA. This is a great benefit.
- The neighborhood's swimming pool is located behind the clubhouse and is open from May to September. There is also a covered outside picnic area offering a great country view.
- The neighborhood has retained a good look which helps protect your future investment in the neighborhood. Homes sell quickly whether they are resale or new.
- Hickory Wild is has a great location which is close to the Industrial Park, the Interstate and Governors Square Mall. Get to any of these in about a 5-7 minute drive.
- The schools are excellent in Hickory Wild. The Elementary is Oakland Elementary. Rossview Middle, and Rossview High School are also excellent schools. Get more info and school reports on my website.
Interest rates are still low. Now is the time to check into homes for sale in Hickory Wild Clarksville TN.
Contact The Real Debbie Reynolds of Clarksville, TN at 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell