Only 4 Weeks to Spring
The holidays are over and the snow and cold have made their winter arrival. Now that we are past Groundhog Day, thoughts are turning to spring and a restlessness is stirring in the hearts of many homeowners.
The thoughts are selling are astir and thoughts about whether this could be the right time to sell or to wait until later when warm weather has made its official arrival.
The is good news that now is a fantastic time to take action and get your home on the market. The 7 reasons below can give you an advantage and send you to the closing table sooner rather than later when an amass of other homes are being put on the market.
- People are thinking spring and weekend drive-bys in new neighborhoods are occurring. There is an eagerness to find new homes with a pent up buyer demand that needs satisfying.
- Yards and early spring flowers are beginning to pop up and give color. This is a sure sign that spring is right around the corner with impatient buyers not wanting to wait.
- Fewer homes are on the market now meaning you will have less competition. If you wait until spring is in full swing, you will not get as much attention and could get lost in the numerous other listings coming on the market.
- Less inventory now means higher prices and less negotiation. Sellers are seeing strong offers with fewer concessions being asked of them.
- Loans are being processed fast as the pipelines are less full. If you wait until the full spring market descends, you will have to get in line and have longer escrow periods.
- Now that the new tax bill is settled, buyers know they will still give deductions on their home interest and property taxes to a certain limit. In Clarksville, most homes fall under the ceiling cutoff.
There are always relocation buyers in the market and they have to buy within a short time period, close and move quickly. This is an advantage for sellers that selli can happen fast and close fast.
Find out what your Clarksville home is worth by clicking here.
7 Reasons to List Your Home Before Spring
To list and sell your home during the holidays in Clarksville TN, contact The Real Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell