Buying a Condo or Townhome Has Benefits
Not every buyer wants to live in a condo or townhome but for those that do, they love them. I see many advantages of living in a condo as opposed to a single family detached home. It is much more of community living and that appeals to the lifestyle of certain buyers.
Some buyers look at it as a shorter term solution while they transition from one home to another single family home. There are many types and styles of townhomes and condos and they are located in many parts of town.
Take a look at some of the benefits:
- It's a community feeling. You get to know your neighbors and tend to be more involved in the neighborhood. Some offer monthly activities and events.
- Pools, walking trails, gyms, game rooms, clubhouses, playgrounds are found in condo communities. Some have a lot, some very few.
- You own your condo or townhome and can decorate inside anyway you desire.
- Your HOA monthly fee covers certain services and maintenance items for the grounds and exterior upkeep.
- This helps you keep a budget better because the HOA should have reserve funds to handle exterior repairs and they get bids to get the work done.
- Exterior grounds, trash pick up, exterior building maintenance and common grounds are maintained through HOA management.
- You can volunteer to be on the Board. It is governed by the homeowners.
- Some buyers feel they have more security because homes are close together. This can make it easier to travel with less worry.
- Prices are generally less than single family homes.
Why Buyers Choose Buying Condos and Townhomes in Clarksville TN
It can be a very smart purchase for a buyer. They are not restricted to just first time buyers, couples, single buyers, downsizing buyers but I have seen senior buyers, single parents and those transitioning to another phase of their lives want condo living. It is a more care-free lifestyle.
Is condo living right for you? Contact Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent, Debbie Reynolds. 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell