Check Out Clarksville, TN
With changes coming in 2018 regarding the new tax laws and limited deductions on state and local income taxes and interest payments, it's time to seriously consider relocating to Tennessee. There is no state income tax in Tennessee and no cities that I know of that have a local income tax.
- Besides that, property taxes are not out of sight and in Clarksville, living in the city limits, you can expect to pay less than $2700 annually on a $250,000 home.
- A $250,000 home will buy you 2200-2500 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. You will also get a 2-car garage and up to date amenities.
- The school system is excellent and test scores are increasing each year. You can check out schools reports here.
- There are no personal property taxes either so no matter how many vehicles, boats or recreational vehicles you have, you only pay a modest annual license fee well under $100 for each one.
- There is no separate school tax. The city/county has a consolidated school system funded through the auto licensing/wheel sticker and the property tax allocation.
- Gasoline prices are some of the lowest in the country. Regular gas is around $2.49 a gallon today.
Think of all the savings in taxes and how far your dollars will stretch living in Clarksville. There is quality of living with dozens of parks, events, concerts, good restaurants and many different neighborhoods to choose from.
There are four distinct seasons with spring and fall being pleasant enough to not need heat or air on many of the days. Open your windows and enjoy the breezes.
Save Money on Taxes, Move to Clarksville, TN.
If you want to check out the possibilities, contact The Real Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell