June is National Homeownership Month
I believe in owning real property. I believe in owning your own home. In Clarksville TN there are strong reasons that homeownership is a source of personal satisfaction and builds personal wealth.
Take a look at the reasons to buy a home and realize the American Dream.
- Buying can be less expensive than renting. Rental properties are expensive and qualifying to rent can be more difficult than buying your home. With pet deposits, first and last month rent due, high security deposits, all this adds up and takes a chunk of money. Some of these expenses you will never get back.
- Homeownership still creates pride in ourselves. it is an accomplishment and an achievement.
- Owning your own home provides freedom to decorate as you choose. Paint your walls bright red, black or purple. They are yours to do as you wish.
- Homeowners still have tax advantages of interest and property tax deductions. This can reduce your tax liability to the government.
- There is pride in knowing you own your home. You are investing in yourself and not in your landlord. If you want to make improvements, they are your improvements to enjoy and can increase your investment value.
- In Clarksville TN, homes continue to appreciate. In the last 12 months, home values have increased on the average of about 6%.
- Owning your home provides future security. One day it will be paid off and if you had been renting this whole time, you would have nothing to show for it. Your financial worth grows as the value of your home goes up.
Celebrate homeownership and all the reasons you should own a home if you haven't already. It is the American Way. It is the Tennessee Way. It is the Clarksville Way.
Contact The Real Debbie Reynolds for real estate information in Clarksville TN. 931-320-6730.
2130 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-771-9070 Office | 931-320-6730 Cell